Search This Blog

#MusicMonday Week 26

Welcome back to Alice Adores Apparel music lovers! Time for #MusicMonday Week 26. I've got a cracking selection of tracks for you to check out. Have a listen!

Spotify
Fuck Love- Iggy Azalea
I started listening to this song again after visiting my friend Fionnula- yes the same Fionnuala from my Kouign Amann Bake Off post! We had it on while predrinking and its so infectious, I can't stop listening to it!

Bang Bang- Jessie J, Ariana Grande, & Nicki Minaj
I want this song to play every time I walk into a room!!!!! I swear I think I'm the sassiest diva on the planet when it comes on the radio. You can't really deny this trio are a pop powerhouse of feel good vibes.

Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
I am NOT a Taylor Swift fan but I bloody love this song! I don't know anyone who doesn't love it! I CANNOT stay still whenever I hear it. Taylor should never say the phrase 'sick beat' ever again though, so cringy!

Stay- Henry Krinkle
This song is on the radio a lot at the moment. I'm not complaining though because whenever it comes on I can cling to the memory of summer! 

Take Me To Church- Hozier
Time for something a little more chilled. Hozier is definitely an artist I'm excited to see evolve in the coming months. His voice is incredible!

Have a listen:

Soundcloud
Chris Malinchak feat. MNEK- Happiness
This track is combination of two of my favourite artists, it could never disappoint. Definitely a future smash.

Clare Maguire- Boomerang
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you will have seen I managed to get a ticket for Glastonbury 2015. It took 8 browsers and 6 devices, but I managed to be one of the lucky 120,000! What does this have to do with this track? Well in my panic to make sure I had every laptop, ipad, desktop and phone in the house refreshing simultaneously, I decided to stick on Clare Maguire's Sound Cloud to calm me, and this happened to be the song playing when I secured my ticket. It's not the most chilled out of her new material, but I love the feistiness in her voice.

Disciples- They Don't Know
Disciples have been on my radar for a while now. The production trio are super talented and I'm loving what they have been putting out there. I really hope they get the attention they deserve.

Tinashe feat. Devonte Hynes- Bet
My final track is from an artist I feature pretty regularly on #MusicMonday. Tinashe is a singer I truely get excited to listen to newly released tracks from. The chorus to this song is perfection. Devonte Hynes might ring a bell to any of you Myspacers out there because he used be in the band Test Icicles under the pseudonym Lightspeed Champion!

Have a listen:

What do you think of this week's playlists? What tracks are you loving right now? Leave me a comment below, I'd love some recommendations!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig