Search This Blog

#MusicMonday Week 25

Hello lovely music lovers and welcome to #MusicMonday Week 25 on Alice Adores Apparel. I'm pretty excited to share this week's playlists with you because they are jam packed with amazing tracks!
First up I had to include BANKS' début album Goddess. After literally what felt like a lifetime of anticipation, her LP finally came out on general release. If you have been reading my blog since the beginning of #MusicMonday, you will know that I am a huuuuuuuge BANKS fan. Alongside Jessie Ware, she is probably the most featured artist in my playlists. This album definitely hasn't failed to deliver. I love every track. I was going to try and pick out a favourite but it was too difficult to choose just one! Listen and enjoy!
 
This week's Sound Cloud playlist is equally as great. I'm really in love with every track featured.

Hot Since 82 feat. Black Box- Somebody Everybody
Hot Since 82 never fails to impress. This track is a great feel good song and is the perfect soundtrack to the Ibiza closing parties. Oh wait, I'm not going, waaahhhhhh!

Jessie Ware- Want Your Feeling
This new track from Jessie Ware has a really cool retro vibe. This woman can do no wrong!

Jessie Ware- Say You Love Me (Alex Adair Remix)
Another #MusicMonday post, another Jessie Ware remix, haha! This is so good! makes me want to dance.

Karen Harding- Say Something
I have fallen in love with this track, to the point of obsession! It's the kind of track that is impossible not to move to. Excited to see what Karen comes out with next.

Same Sure- Hunger
Signed to Black Butter Records, Sam Sure is definitely one to watch. This song literally has everything I love; a touch of brooding, gorgeous vocals, and that chilled out sexy vibe. Perfection.

Becky Hill- Losing
I think Becky Hill is the only singer who has emerged from The BBC's The Voice that I genuinely love and view as a credible stand-alone artist. This track is a great follow up to 'Gecko (Overdrive)', her summer smash collaboration with Oliver Heldens.

ViLLAGE- Nothing Between Us
If you've been following #MusicMonday for a while you will know I love everything ViLLAGE produces and remixes. This track features a sample of Beyoncé's 'End of Time'. You can't go wrong with a dash of Bey!

BANKS- Drowning (MORLEY Remix)
[Insert a Jessie Ware-esq joke about BANKS remixes here haha!] This remix strips down an already super chilled song to its bare bones.

BANKS- Goddess (David Vrong Revised)
[Ditto above!] I was actually introduced to this track by someone at work. Loving the rework and the more upbeat vibe.
I couldn't help but bring this post full circle back to BANKS!

What do you think of this week's playlists? What tracks are you loving right now? Leave me a comment below, I'd love some recommendations!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig