Search This Blog

Festival Fashion For Under £50


Every seasoned festival fashionista knows that looking great is almost as important as your fave band sounding great when getting the most out of your festival experience. With the UK and European festival calendar in full swing, it's time to figure out what you're going to wear to strut through the crowds of stylish music lovers. Festival shopping can get expensive, so I've put together 6 different outfits with the added bonus of each look costing less that £50! I hope you enjoy the bargains!

I hope these outfits have given you some inspiration and saved you some dolla' dolla'.
Tell me below in the comments which is your favourite look!
Image Map

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig