Search This Blog

My Month In Music- March

Oh heeeeeeey! Welcome back to Alice Adores Apparel! Today's post is all about the tracks I've been listening to during the month of March. March was a great month for me; I turned 25 in Amsterdam with some of my favourite people in the world (Bad Bitches On Tour!), had a great month at work, plus my parents came out to Amsterdam see me at the end of the month. This playlist is packed full of all the blissful happiness March brought! (Criiiiiiinge!) I hope you enjoy my picks! Leave me a comment below with what you think or any track suggestions, I'd love to know who you are into right now!
[Press play.]
Track List:
Jack Garratt- 'Chemical'
Oliver Heldens- 'Melody'
Gorgon City- 'Sky High'
Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat. MØ- 'Lean On'
Flume feat. Isabella Manfredi- 'The Greatest View'
The Golden Boy- 'The Promise'
Years and Years- 'Worship'
Bromley- 'Relate (Hostage Remix)'
I'm From Finland- 'W.O.M.E.N'
Joywave feat. Kopps- 'Tongues (RAC Mix)'
Sky Ferreira- 'You're Not The One (Cid Rim Remix)'
The Verve- 'Bittersweet Symphony (NHYX Remix)'
Rhodz feat. Besnine- 'Kids'
Cookers feat. Jeremih- 'I Just Can't (GTA Remix)'
Sam Sure- 'Cracks'
Kuoyah- 'Blue Drift'
Whitney Houston- 'It's Okay (Borneland Remix)'
Tuxedo- 'Do It'
Brayton Bowman- 'Skin Deep'
Moi Je- 'Fais Rien (Petit Biscuit Remix)'
I hope you enjoyed my playlist. If you have any suggestions, tell me in the comments. I love a good recommendation!

More?


4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing a great article about Textile Apparel Technology. please keep writing to keep in touch us with fashion technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliceadoresapparel is an excellent and informative website. Thank you for sharing your pretty nice post about fashion aparel. Auto Garment Fashion Machinery really appreciate your efforts and will be waiting for your next writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aliceadoresapparel is an excellent and informative website. Thank you for sharing your pretty nice post about apparel. Largest Auto Fashion Machinery Blog really appreciate your efforts and will be waiting for your next writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an excellent and informative website. Thanks for sharing your pretty nice post. Rmglife Info, rmgcosting , Autogarments , LectraWilcom really appreciate your efforts and will be waiting for your next writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig